I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a week, I just haven't had the inspiration (plus that open letter was a success for me so I wanted to keep it in the first page).
So here we are with another Behind & Ahead!
Behind: February 2016
This month was a...normal month. I mean nothing really good or really bad happened (except that school started again *rolls eyes*).
Books I've read:
- This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
- To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
- City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
Posts I've written:
- We're Shallowing Hard (my first discussion!)
- Review+Discussion: This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
- Review+Discussion: To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
- Who needs a Valentine anyway? (book recommendation+bookish people I love)
- What do you mean when you say an adaptation is "not making justice" to a book?
- Open letter to every downhearted person (including me sometimes)
Ahead: March 2016
I have really high hopes for this month. I actually want to read all my ARCs.
That was a good joke. That's probably impossible. Plus some exams might be coming.
But let's just hope.
Of course I'm not going to put all the books for review I have to read in my March TBR (I'm not crazy I really want to complete this TBR).
Books I plan on reading:
- The Girl From Everywhere by Heidi Heilig (which I'm currently reading and adoring so far)
- The Jewel by Amy Ewing (which I'm also currently reading and enjoying so far)
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes (as part of The Reading Rebels book club of whom I'm now one of the moderators and I'm so happy)
I wanted to put more books but...I probably won't even complete these ones so why push myself? It's useless.