Sunday, December 27, 2015

10 Amazing Quotes From Books


Do you ever read a passage from a book that makes you melt from its wonderfulness? Or hear/read a quote somewhere that makes you want to read a certain book? Because that happens to me. All .The. Time. Especially if it's an inspirational quote, or a romantic one.
That's why I thought why not make a post about some quotes I absolutely love from books I read.

"I love you, Alina, even the part of you that loved him.”
-Leigh Bardugo, Shadow and Bone

“Libraries were full of ideas–perhaps the most dangerous and powerful of all weapons.”
-Sarah J.Maas, Throne of Glass

“Real friends are the ones you can count on no matter what.The ones who go into the forest to find you and bring you home.And real friends never have to tell you that they’re your friends.”
-Morgan Matson, Since You've Been Gone

“Anyone can betray anyone.”
-Victoria Aveyard, Red Queen

“We live and breathe words. .... It was books that made me feel that perhaps I was not completely alone. They could be honest with me, and I with them. Reading your words, what you wrote, how you were lonely sometimes and afraid, but always brave; the way you saw the world, its colors and textures and sounds, I felt--I felt the way you thought, hoped, felt, dreamt. I felt I was dreaming and thinking and feeling with you. I dreamed what you dreamed, wanted what you wanted--and then I realized that truly I just wanted you. The girl behind the scrawled letters. I loved you from the moment I read them. I love you still.”

-Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Prince

"What kind of monster could possibly hate chocolate?”
-Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Angel

“One must always be careful of books, and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.”
-Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Angel

“Eleanor was right. She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.”
-Rainbow Rowell, Eleanor & Park

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”
-J. K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber Of Secrets

“Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love.”
-J. K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
I got some feels while searching and writing these amazing quotes! That moment when you think: That author is a genius. Of course I didn't write all the quotes I love. There's so many other quotes I absolutely loved! I hope you loved these ones though.
Signature made by Ccovertocover





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say about this post? Leave your message here!