Thursday, January 7, 2016

Book Haul #1



Some of you requested I start doing book hauls, and I thought it would be a fun idea to start making some. Of course these hauls won't be monthly, because I can't buy more than one or two books per month (yeah, books in my country are that expensive). I will be doing book hauls from time to time,so the next book haul will comport books I will have acquired in the meantime between the first and the second book haul.

In the past month or two, I acquired 5 books. The problem is that, I just read one of these books. My TBR is growing, and I struggle with it. Anyway, here are the books I got:

Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo


I read this book, and it was amazing! It was even better than the first one in the trilogy, Shadow and Bone! I have a spoiler free review of this book, which you can read here. It was one of my favorite books of 2015!






Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas


The Throne of Glass series became one of my favorite series of all-time, which means I have to know what happens next! That's why I purchased HoF! I can't wait to read it.



Doctor Who: The Many Hands by Dale Smith


I started watching Doctor Who a while ago, and it's so good! That's why when I saw this book in the bookstore, I couldn't not buy it. AND it was cheap, so the temptation took over me.








Murder On The Orient Express by Agatha Christie

I read one of Agatha Christie's books over the summer, and I really enjoyed it. That's why I tought why not pick another one. And I bought this one.


So, here are the books I've got in the past 2 months. I really hope I can read them soon, along with all the other books I have in my TBR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say about this post? Leave your message here!